Some days ago i was browsing the internet for sharepoint analyze tools. On tool has been developed by the well known "Bamboo Solutions", it's called "Bamboo SharePoint Analyzer". It helps discovering the SharePoint administration:
- The information for the entire farm topology, from Web Applications down to individual lists.
- Server information, including patches and updates.
- Information on databases that are being used as part of your SharePoint deployment.
- Solutions and Features that have been deployed, displayed per Web App, Site Collection or Site scope.
- Services and their status.
- Content of the log files in your SharePoint farm (v1.1)
- Integrate and display reports from MS Best Practice Analyzer (v1.1)
- Display farm access accounts information (v1.1)
- Information about Bamboo products that are used in your farm, and compare with latest version available on the Bamboo web site (v1.1).
For a download and more information, go here:http://community.bamboosolutions.com/blogs/bambooteamblog/archive/2008/11/07/introducing-bamboo-sharepoint-analyzer.aspx